IT's a beautiful day, isn't it?
Hello! Thank you for visiting! I'm Jenna. What a pleasure it is to meet you!
I am a wife, an artist, a musician, a mother, and a bubble tea fiend.
Fancy a story?
My mother worked at an upscale clothing store as a seamstress while I was young. I would spend time with her in the store. Having nothing better to do I created abstract pencil and pen drawings in spiral bound notebooks, one after another as fast as I could. When no customers in suits or heels were in sight, I would offer my art to the employees and my moms boss, Charlie. My moms boss paid me a quarter for one of my drawings one time. I felt like I was famous.
Creating has always been my passion. I have no formal art training other than introductory art classes taken in High School. I draw at naptime and long after my daughters have fallen asleep. I love what I do.
Pen: Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen
Paper: Paris Paper or Smooth Bristol on rare occasions
Goals: To create line art on a large scale. To incorporate my linework into my quilting hobby. To draw my lines even closer and longer. To incorporate other artistic methods into my linework.
Publications and Career Highlights:
- Ongoing: Artwork featured at The Tangled Thread in Salina, Kansas
- Ongoing: Artwork featured at Reagin Orthodontics in Summerville, South Carolina
- Ongoing: Artwork featured at U & D Meier Dairy #1 in Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada
- December 2015: Art pieces featured as book art in Bad Neighborhood, a Horror Anthology.
- February 2016: Artwork mentioned by Black Rifle Coffee Company (IG)
- April 2016: Artwork to be featured at University of Colorado Colorado Springs VAPA "2 Nights, 1 Love" Music and Dance event